Graduate Digital Marketer with nearly a year of internship experience.
Running two blogs
Confident user of WordPress, Canva, Trello, Buffer and Monday.com. Familiar with MailChimp, Google Analytics and PPC advertising.
Professional & Personal Blogger
- Managing my own professional blog about digital marketing
- Managing my own personal blog about cool places to visit in London with limited free time and budget
- Built and been managing my WordPress websites
- Doing website SEO
- Write SEO friendly contents
- Successfully managing my social media platforms
- Built relevant audience on social media
- I gained over 2K followers on Facebook within a month through successful PPC campaigns
- Tripled follower base on TikTok within one month
- Continuously growing follower base
Volunteer at Uzumaki London
Anime & manga themed restaurant
October 2021 – present
- Writing campaign description for crowdfunding campaign
- Writing caption for campaign videos
- Creative writing online & offline campaigns
Digital Marketing Intern at The Cauldron
Wizard themed pubs
October 2020 – May 2021
- Social media mapping
- Social media profile renewing
- Ideas for new logo, social media banner images, Instagram cover images etc.
- PPC social media advertising
- Social media content calendar
- Mapping out further potential social media channels to be used
- Quarterly social media performance report
- Lockdown action plan
- Social media campaigns (e.g. Black Friday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, venue experiences, online shop…)
- Initial work for influencer campaign
- Using influencer finding tools
- Creating buyer personas
- Determining monthly digital plans & goals
MARKETING & DIGITAL SKILLS
KEY PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Inbound & social media marketing
- PPC advertising
- Content marketing
- Email Marketing
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Video & photo editing
- Google Analytics
- Apple Mac
SOCIAL MEDIA SKILLS
- Researching social media trends
- Hashtag research
- Social media post production
- Social media planning
- Social media strategy
- Social media insights
- Influencer marketing
phoenixxmarketing.com is a professional blog about digital marketing with main focus on social media.
I started this blog as a student and uploaded some of my assignments here. After finishing my studies, I continued blogging about social media and its best practices and other topics, such as post pandemic shopping behavior or the importance of UGC.
“Awesome post! Keep up the great work!”
“Awesome write-up. I’m a regular visitor of your web site and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the excellent site. I will be a frequent visitor for a really long time.”
“Like!! I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.”
I started Urban Adventurer as a hobby in 2019 after recovering a serious illness.
Whenever I can, I visit the places I want to write about o be able to give an authentic review.
I take photos and videos myself, using my iPhone.
“Thank you for this post! It’s such a nice surprise! We are all impressed by it. We would like to offer you a free meal whenever you want to return. Please get in touch with me when you decide to come back – Kindest regards, Andu”
(CEO of Uzumaki Ramen Bar)
“The clearness for your put up is simply spectacular and that i can assume you’re knowledgeable in this subject. Well with your permission let me to take hold of your feed to stay up to date with approaching post. Thank you a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.”
I am actively using all the major social media channels to popularise Urban Adventurer.
These channels are:
Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and YouTube
FACEBOOK ADS & POST BOOSTS
I regularly run PPC ads on Facebook and boost my best performing posts.
- The average cost-per-click on my ads is between 1p-10p.
- Gained +200 followers within 6 months
- Tripled my follower base within a month on TikTok thanks to my viral videos
- Continuously growing follower base
- Viral videos
- 6.7K followers
- Viral videos
Uzumaki London is an anime & manga themed restaurant, selling anime & manga inspired food and drinks.
Uzumaki London reached me out as a blogger on social media after I published a blog post about the restaurant.
I have participated in their crowdfunding campaign by writing descriptions and video captions as well as sharing my ideas through regular brainstormings.
See crowdfunding campaign here
The Cauldron | Wands & Wizard Exploratorium
The Cauldron is a wizard themed pub operating in London, Edinburgh, Dublin, and New York. Wands & Wizard Exploratorium is part of The Cauldron selling wizard themed products online and in a physical shop located in the heart of Soho.
During my internship I did social media mapping to review the business’ current social media presence and strategy while identifying gaps and opportunities being missed.
I also reviewed and rewrote the bio on each social media channel using appropriate tone. I created and managed the business’s social media calendar for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
When 2nd lockdown announced in November 2020, I created a Lockdown Action Plan on how to take advantage of the time given by the situation by focusing on online sales/gift vouchers, implement all the changes planned on all social media channels, start building influencer marketing campaign strategy, and working on the upcoming shareholder campaign.
- Achieved 16% follower base growth on Facebook within 3 months (The Cauldron NYC – From 885 to 1,026)
- Achieved 725% follower base growth on Instagram within 3 months (Wands & Wizard Exploratorium – From 486 to 4,014)
DIGITAL MARKETER & BLOGGER