WHO I AM:
After the realisation set in that I would not be able to achieve my goal, namely, to step up on the career ladder to achieve a higher position at my previous workplace, I spent all my time applying for junior positions in marketing or administration. I spent months searching for my dream job, registered for recruitment websites and all the job sites you can imagine. Finally, I started personal branding by starting my ‘JUNIOR MARKETING SUPERHERO’ Twitter account and my LinkedIn account where I promoted my skills and experiences.
WHAT I DO:
To hone my skills and feed my curiosity I have started my POSTGRADUATE DIGITAL MARKETING course this year at British Academy of Digital Marketing. I self-studied online design tools such as Canva and familiarised myself with many other helpful tools to be able to produce killer contents once I have found my dream role. To sharpen and widen my skills and knowledge, I have started this blog about digital marketing.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT:
- I am not just looking for a job, I am looking for a long-term career, a second family with whom we achieve great things while supporting each other
- I embrace creativity: whether it is creative problem solving, design or campaign idea
- I love teamwork as much I love to use my own initiatives
- I possess fresh knowledge that I keen to put into practice
TRUE FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I already possess a BSc media degree
- I love writing: I have written and published several short stories
- I have an Instagram account full of street art photos
- I am a cat person (but don’t worry I love dogs as well)
- I am proud to have autographs from Lady Gaga and Stephen Spielberg (Wheeee!)