I am a postgraduate digital marketer. I graduated at British Academy of Digital Marketing in 2020.
During my study I gained valuable experience in inbound marketing, social media marketing, PPC, Google Analytics and more.
During my study I shared some of my works and essays on this website.
After graduation I decided to keep my website and continue publishing blogs mainly about social media.
WHAT I AM CURRENTLY DOING
Currently I am a digital marketing intern at London’s first wizard themed bar. I love what I am doing, however, I am open for new London based opportunities to further develop my skills and knowledge.
My goal is to specialise towards social media and become a social media specialist. However, I am open for all opportunities, related to digital marketing, where I can learn and develop.
WHAT I AM PROUD OF
- I am running my personal blog, urban-adventurer.net where I write about interesting things to do in London
- I have built large follower base on Facebook and YouTube related to my personal blog by successful PPC campaigns and organic posts
- As a digital marketing intern I ran successful campaigns on social media that led significant online sales growth on Black Friday and before Christmas
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
- I have an Instagram account full of London street art photos (@photos_from_london)
- I regularly attend red carpet events in London and have an extensive collection of autographs from celebrities
- I have a selfie with James Cameron (Yay!)
- I am a cat person ^^